How to Disable Call Recording Announcement in Android Phone. Everyone is facing a Problem with Call Recording announcements on Every Android Phone. This is by default Settled by Android. Google wants to Protect Your Privacy & Focusing on User Safety. iPhone hasn’t any option to Call Recording. For a long time, this feature was only in Android, but Google changed its rules and started telling the information of call recording to the person in front. But we have a method due to which you can remove it and your call recording will stop Announcement. To Disable Call Recording announcements You have to follow the below steps.
If you want more such great offers, tips, articles, then Join Our Telegram Channel
Q. How to Disable Call Recording Announcement?
1. First of Download the TTSLexx App From Playstore
2. Now Go to the Phone Setting and Search “Speech” & Select “Speech Rate” First Option
3. Here Click on “Preferred Engine”
4. Select “TTSLexx” & Go Back
(Note:- To Skip 2nd & 3rd Step Open TTSLexx App and it will take to you your ‘Preferred Engine’ directly)
5. Now to go Google Contact Phone App info & Clear the data (Don’t Worry Google Phone App keeps your data in Backup so Your Data will be Safe)
6. Now Restart Your Phone & Try Call Recording it will Work.
Note:- Sometimes even after following all these steps, an announcement may come on recording the call for the first time. But from the second time onwards it will work continuously.
If you want more such great offers, tips, and articles, then Join Our Telegram Channel.