Bigloot.in knows that your privacy is very important, and to keep you informed about our privacy practices we ask that you please read the guidelines described below. Keep in mind that because Bigloot.in is a growing website and internet technologies are constantly evolving, these guidelines are subject to change and any said changes will be posted on this page. Bigloot.in is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program and Flipkart affiliate program, we may earn commission on your qualifying purchases from our link such as Amazon or Flipkart.
“Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”
What kind of information does Bigloot.in collect from you?
Personal Information and Disclaimer:-
- During registration for membership, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address or interests.
- We will never sell or distribute your e-mail address to other companies or organizations, and your account password will always remain protected.
- Bigloot.in doesn’t sell any product or Send free samples or anything, Indiafeestuff Just provide offers, Free samples or other thing which is available online on actual offer site
- We may also collect these information’s from you- your operating system, browser type, your ISP and your IP Address. Our website and/or our mobile application such as your information about your operating system, browser type, the URL of the previous web site you visited, your internet service provider and your IP Address (“Non-personal Information”). This information cannot be easily used to personally identify you. We use Non-personal Information for the purposes including but not limited to troubleshoot connection problems, administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, to ascertain how our visitors use our website and/or our mobile application, including information relating to the frequency of visits to our web site and/or our mobile application, average length of visits, pages viewed during a visit, ensuring compliance with the applicable law, co-operating with law enforcement activities, etc.
DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google uses the DoubleClick DART cookie on publisher websites displaying AdSense for content ads.
What is the DoubleClick DART cookie?
- The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on publisher websites displaying AdSense for content ads. When users visit an AdSense publisher’s website and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user’s browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help AdSense publishers better serve and manage the ads on their site(s) and across the web.
DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
During registration for membership, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address or interests. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to the following:
- Personal Identification Purposes;
- Allowing You To Submit New Deals And Share Your Opinion With Others;
- Allowing You Access To Content/Deals Unavailable For Access To Users Not Registered On Our Website; And
Automatic Logging of Session Data
We automatically log generic information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which we call “session data”, that is anonymous and not linked to any personal information. Session data consists of information such as the IP address, operating system, type of browser software being used by you and the activities conducted by you on our Website and/or our mobile application. An IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet, such as our web servers, know where to send data back to the user, such as the pages of the site the user wishes to view. We collect session data because it helps us analyses things such as the items visitors are likely to click on most, the manner in which visitors click preferences on our Website and/or our mobile application, number of visitors surfing to various pages on the site, time spent by the visitors on our Website and/or our mobile application and frequency of their visit . It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. Although such information does not identify any visitor personally, it is possible to determine from an IP address a visitor’s Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
Use of Information
- Users who opt for Newsletter while registering, may receive e-mails from us to let you know about new products, services, and upcoming events that may interest you. You can disable from your profile If you don’t want to receive such newsletter.